Planning for the Aftermath
How can businesses plan for the Covid-19 aftermath and make their work environment safe and productive?
ProTect-All Solutions can draft a facility-specific plan that will meet your State requirements and Corporate expectations. Our plans are custom and address potential concerns that are unique to your working environments. As facility locations begin to contemplate lifting pandemic-related workplace restrictions, there are several issues that must be carefully considered. It will be necessary to follow and implement any and all local governmental orders, mandates or requirements, including the key issue of when workplaces are permitted to re-open. Personnel health and safety will remain paramount.
“Re-opening” in this context means the return of personnel to office locations, as well as the transition of work-from-home personnel back to operating locations. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. Some tailored and individualized decision-making, as is the norm irrespective of the current pandemic, will be necessary and prudent.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Overview Since its initial identification in Hubei Province, China, the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has spread outside the region, affecting more than 20 countries (and counting) and impacting health, trade, travel, and the global economy. The coronavirus is...
A three-phase approach is standard per Federal and State requirements, ProTect-All can develop a plan that is specific to your operations and addresses each phase as it relates to the following EXAMPLE plan components:
ProTect-All has Senior Level CIH on staff to guide your facility in getting your personnel back to work safely meeting State and Federal Guidelines.
Please contact Andy Wright at email@example.com or 412-585-0053 for more details.
- Which personnel can return first.
- Which personnel can remain at home to work.
- Restriction and requirements on access points; entry and exit.
- Facility disinfecting and protection.
- COVID-19 surface decontamination verification using indirect-ATP and microscopic analysis, or direct RT-qPCR testing thorough our laboratory partnership.
- Passive or active sampling of disinfectants for worker exposure and clearance
- Health screening.
- Contact tracing requirements.
- Managing shifts and shift lengths (staggered).
- Business travel.
- Contractors and visitors.
- Managing common areas.
- Sales/Product distribution.
- Re-starting facility maintenance systems; IAQ, HVAC (return air), fire suppression systems, etc.
- PPE considerations.